1. Good contact performance: wedge type wire clip has a large contact surface with the wire, a constant clamping force and a small DC resistance ratio;
2. Strong overload capacity: the cross-sectional area of the wedge is relatively large, so the overload capacity is more than 2 times of the verification current;
3. Good thermal stability: through the thermal cycle test, it can always operate under small DC resistance;
4. Reliable connection: after the wedge clamp is installed correctly, the wedge will never fall off;
5. No magnetic loss: there is no steel bolt connection on the wedge type wire clip, and no magnetic loss on the wire clip;
6. Strong comprehensive performance: good contact and thermal stability, strong overload capacity, can achieve maintenance free, long life.
7. Good economy: the price is better than that of bolt type wire clip in terms of price and practicality.